The Maui Scheduler database contains the following tables:
In the following sections we go over each of the standard tables and
explain how the Maui Scheduler uses them.
- UNIX User and group setup and maintenance.
- Account setup and maintenance.
- User/group/account runtime bank account.
- User/group/account policy metrics.
- User/group/account priorization metrics.
- Job and reservation statistics.
- Checkpointing scheduler state.
NOTE: You can change the values of fields in the tables and the
scheduler will pick these changes up the next time it requests them,
without needing to restart.