Submit a job to the scheduler.
<mauicomm version="0.5" comm="mauisubmit" ts="[TIMESTAMP]">
<mauisubmit user="[USER]" jobuser="[JOBUSER]" jobgroup="[JOBGROUP]" block>
- The TIMESTAMP is the UNIX epoch time in seconds.
- The USER is the user executing the command.
- The JOBUSER is the user that the job will run as.
- The JOBGROUP is the group that the job will run as.
- The block attribute may be used to specify that this be
a blocking call, in which case this invocation will not return until
the job has finished. Please note that this could be a very long
time, so use this option with care.
- The ENVIRONMENT is the user's environment (key=val list
separated by newlines)
- The CMDFILE is the raw stanzas of the job CMD file.
These are documented elsewhere and prolly should become XML
For non-blocking mode (default), you will receive the same type of
response as a
blocking mode, you will receive the exit code of the job.
Typically, an exit code of zero `0' would indicate a successful
completion, and anything else would indicate an error.